Welcome to my TypePad e-portfolio. I am exploring the capabilities of using TypePad and Movable Type to maintain electronic portfolios as part of my research on implementation of online electronic portfolio systems.
Click on one of the links in the right side to see the pages that I have decided to include in this version of my portfolio. You can read my biography, see the artifacts that I have identified as my best work, and read my reflections about creating this portfolio.
If you follow a link and want to return, use the Back button on your browser. Within the portfoliom you can click on my picture to return to this page.
Every portfolio has a purpose. My purpose for developing this portfolio is to show my skills in developing an electronic portfolio using any number of tools. After reviewing all of my artifacts (see my Portfolio at a Glance) I found five general categories of competencies:
- Electronic Portfolio Competency - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Digital Storytelling Competency - Digital Video Editing Skills
- Technology Competency - Multimedia & Web Page Authoring Skills
- Teaching & Instructional Design Competency - Presentations
- Writing & Assessment Competency (included under the first category)